The Competitive Value Guide analyzes your company’s innovation management by capturing the present state of your company, its primary markets, its key innovation focus and practices, its cultural alignment, the executive team alignment and the multi-dimensional competitive position of your company vis-à-vis your main competitor(s) based on your extensive knowledge and frank assessment of the situation.
What people are saying
- "I had the privilege of working with Sorin for several years while he was a senior executive in an investee company. Sorin’s intellect, expertise, gravitas, business and technology acumen were stood out during my experience with him. I’ve kept in touch with him over the years and continue to hold him in the highest regard. I would recommend Sorin and work with him again if I had the opportunity. "John IoannouCEO, Board Director, Advisor, Operating Partner
- “We are delighted to have an executive of the stature of Dr. Cohn on the Innovation Nation team and look forward to his leadership in helping advance the mission.”Sir Terence MathewsCATA National Spokesperson CEO of Wesley Clover
- "Sorin is one of the finest technology strategist.and a visionary. In late 90’s he had the vision that intellegence will move to the terminal from network. But it fell in the deaf year at Nortel."Diju Raha OwnerEximsoft International
- "Sorin is a well-established agent of change and leadership. His years of experience and success from many disciplines along with his gracious leadership style make him an ideal leader of any team, but especially of younger less experienced teams…"Chris FrydrychFounder at Geo Listening
- "There are very few people who can claim to be truly innovation — and Sorin Cohn is one of them. Sorin is an out-of-the-box thinker, who not only surprises you with original ideas, but pulls together the teams to deliver the solutions and the ‘bankers’ who will fund the deployment. Sorin is a delightful person to work with on any project."Barry Gander EVP CATACo-Founder at i-CANADA
- "Sorin is an exceptional executive with a well-rounded experience in multi- disciplines including engineering, general management, sales and Marketing making him a highly valuable person to have on the team. He has spent many years in different parts of the world and has an extensive Rolodex of high-level executives in different organizations. His writing skills are outstanding. I highly recommend him to organizations that want to expand their market reach. "Eli FathiCo-Founder and Co-CEO at Fluidware Corporation